Friday, April 28, 2017

Day 28: Flawed Release

UNLOCK THE DOOR QUICK^ - NARA - 515929
UNLOCK THE DOOR QUICK^ - NARA - 515929
Photo credit: Wikipedia)

I had reasons for doing the things I did.
I didn’t know it then but now I see
Sometimes, things happen to unlock mysteries.
Often the flaws that trip us bring us release.
I had to keep going I could not quit
By any means necessary, I pulled thro.
But what is this lump I feel in my throat?
Is it a symptom of guilt or plain bull?
Should I ride my backtrail in slow mo?
I had ideas that could make the world roll.
But I had no means I lacked resources.
So I got creative and hit the road.
I struck a deal with fate but nemesis
Had issues with my methods and ethics.
I didn’t know what I know now back when.
I wonder if it would have made any difference.

Akpan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!