Saturday, April 22, 2017

Day 22: Persons Living or Dead

Photo Courtesy: somewhere on the cyberspace

Similarities between persons living or dead
Is entirely coincidental but unheard.
Cause this is my life, not a work of fiction.
If the whole world’s a stage and we’re the actors,
I do my own stunts; I’m my own my own director,
I write my own script and craft my dialogue,
I live my fantasies and slay my dragons,
My dreamscapes, my visions; the setting, the scenes.
My goals are the juices that feed my pacing;
I am the main character in my story,
This is the life I lead, it is not fiction.
I dictate my reactions and resolutions.
Similarities between persons living or dead
Is something entirely unseen or unheard.

Akpan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!