Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 11: Incorruptible



Born of the incorruptible
I stand immovable
On the center stage.
Trussing every brainchild of pain.
Branch of a reserved race
I rise still above undeserved disgrace.
I am the sum total of the races identity.
I stand astride on the platform of time
Spitting prophecy that demands history's delicate hands to unwind.
Today is my time;
Tomorrow is my time;
And yesterday, I was doing just fine.

Cause like the Cosmic Sun, I abide.
I came forth from creation's belly.
Inferior to no man.
I'm holding down my game steady.
Everything else falls in line with my program.
There ain't nothing to be ashamed of about my origin,
I am denizen of the kingdom of Destiny.
I am a man.
If only you had eyes to perceive the plan
I am positive you'd be amazed;
I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Akpan


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!