Saturday, March 8, 2014

Collected Steven Barnes Quotes on Writing, Career & Personal Development



I met Steven Barnes (online) sometime around 2007/8. It’s not that I can bet my shirt on it but dates aren’t nothing but numbers, right? Well, I can’t say I’ve not been made a better writer since my first encounter with this great writer, teacher and mentor.

The quotes which appear on this page were gleaned off a few newsletters which I’ve been more than privileged to have delivered in my inbox for close to five years. You would think I’d be something of a genius myself by now. I hope these words not only spark a flame in your heart but that you find them as timely as the young and inexperienced writer I was did way back when.














































Keep your pens bleeding!

Akpan




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!