Monday, July 1, 2013

IntShoWriMo 2013: Signing Out



It's the first day of July, 2013 and it's goodbye to a successful IntShoWriMo 2013; I posted my 30 short stories for IntShoWriMo 2013 here.

During this year's IntShoWriMo, I churned out a total word count of 49,026 words. That's forty nine thousand, twenty six words, which means I broke the previous year's record. I did blog about IntShoWriMo before the challenge commenced officially. Nevertheless, it wasn't meant to be an official invitation but to create an awareness. In point of fact, it’s the reason I didn't bother posting the prompts for each day’s challenge ahead of time. I had to convince myself I could do it a second around.

Next year I plan to give an all-out invitation; though and if you're interested you can join in the fun.
Thanks, and see you around.


I stopped posting updates to the IntShoWriMo blog here on DAY 20 so for those of who haven't been going over there to read the stories, here are the links for DAYS 21 to 30:



Eneh Akpan
July 1, 2013


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!