Friday, April 19, 2013

Day 19: Mission Achieved


Photo: 123rf.com
I come to conclusions
Before the page is printed,
My mind going through the motions
As noesis commoves me to react like I’m haunted.
But could I possibly blind my reasoning
To the portal promising unmeasured opportunities;
How could I have soared so hastily
And almost failed to perceive eternal things?

I wanna know
When my mission is achieved;
I wanna make my mission explode.
Into a million several seeds.
I wanna realize
When my goal is actualized;
I don’t wanna maintain
Only to recognize I struggled in vain.

To accomplish what it is I search for
Then proceed blindly like I’m lost.
When I am arrived,
I wanna duly visualize
When I drink from the vase of fulfillment,
And spot the crest of attainment.
I strive to perceive through this commotion
The essence of my individual mission.



Akpan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedbacks welcome and appreciated.

Free counters!